OUR SCHOOL GOALS
Our school's goals are increasing student achievement in READING and a POSITIVE BEHAVIOR SUPPORT PROGRAM called RESPECT.
- Staff and students are committed to increasing reading strategies to read for information and enjoyment.
- All students achieving at grade level standards in reading and math.
OUR SCHOOL PHILOSOPHY
The faculty and staff at Pleasant View continue to support out district’s philosophy that we are life-long learners. We are dedicated to providing a safe, positive child-centered learning environment for our students.
- Pleasant View has live, televised morning announcements, run by a sixth grade news team.
- 2012 -2013 enrollment: Approximately 450 students and 50 staff members
- Our RESPECT program teaches and reinforces important behaviors that encourage our students to achieve academic and personal excellence.
- A team of 4th, 5th, and 6th grade students, called the PV Power Patrol, are trained and dedicated to conserve energy (electricity, water, paper) and recycling at PV.